1. Gather materials:
Koala Pete supplies:
- PVA glue
- 2 Binder clips
- Cutting mat
- Box knife
- Decorative papers (for front and back covers)
- Heavy books
- Waxed paper
- Finished postcards
2. Arrange pages as desired. Include the Table of Contents card if you like.
4. Align edges of pages by gently tapping short ends on table. Secure with binder clips.
5. Use PVA glue to glue spine (short end). Wipe off glue that seeps down on the page. Dry for 15-30 minutes. Repeat 2 times.
6. Embellish front of album as desired. Place album under heavy books overnight so glue can set. Finished.
7. Your Softcover Keepsake Album is complete.
Time to sit down and enjoy your Softcover Keepsake Album with your loved one and a hot chocolate or lemonade.